Join us for a lovely afternoon, as we take our palettes on a tasting tour through Italy. Local wine expert, Adam Davidow, will guide us as we explore the diverse world of Italian wines, focusing mostly on the iconic regions in Northern Italy. We will learn about Italian wine production techniques as well as how to evaluate the wines.
Students will taste and learn about the following wines:
• Prosecco, NV Zardetto Private Cuvee Brut, Veneto
• Pinot Grigio ‘17, Zenato delle Venezie, Veneto
• Malvasia Blend ‘17, Principe Pallavicini “Poggio Verde” Frascati Classico Superior, Lazio
• Italian Bordeaux Blend ‘14, Terre di San Leonardo, Vigneti delle Dolomiti, Trentino
• Nebbiolo ‘15, Damilano Marghe Langhe Nebbiolo, Piemonte
Wine & cheese nibbles will be provided.
Class Cost: $35
**Featured bottles will be available for purchase (to-go) at 30% off *