WINE EDUCATION CLASS: ITALIAN WINES
Saturday, December 1st 2018 | 3:30 - 5:00p
On this lovely afternoon, we took our palettes on a tasting tour through Italy. Local wine expert, Adam Davidow, guided us as we explored the diverse world of Italian wines, focusing mostly on the iconic regions in Northern Italy. We learned about Italian wine production techniques as well as how to evaluate the wines.
Students tasted and learned about the following wines:
• Prosecco, NV Zardetto Private Cuvee Brut, Veneto
• Pinot Grigio ‘17, Zenato delle Venezie, Veneto
• Malvasia Blend ‘17, Principe Pallavicini “Poggio Verde” Frascati Classico Superior, Lazio
• Italian Bordeaux Blend ‘14, Terre di San Leonardo, Vigneti delle Dolomiti, Trentino
• Nebbiolo ‘15, Damilano Marghe Langhe Nebbiolo, Piemonte
Wine & cheese nibbles were provided.
Class Cost: $35
**Featured bottles were available to purchase (to-go) at 30% off *